This page contains a bunch of links to great ideas to stimulate your creative thinking prior to attending the Good Dog! Design Challenge on April 17, 2012. This is intended to help you learn about the new, interesting, and successful (or not) ways of thinking today. Don’t get locked in to an idea or two. Mash up a couple of ideas. Suggest resources in the comments below.
- On making a rukus in your industry – Seth Goden
- I’m wondering, can you finance a service dog?
- LoudSauce – Crowdfunded media buying platform to let you spread the word about ideas that matter.
- SponsoredTweets.com – Who knew you could get Khloe Kardashian to tweet your message for $9,100? (according to Wired Magazine Apr 2012 p. 24). Is there is no-cost equivalent?
- Startsomegood.com – (Like Kickstarter.com for non-profits) Uses the crowdfunding model to come alongside and fund ideas to improve the world.
Uncategorized – But interesting!
- “Unleashing Innovation” – Geoff’s daughter is doing an internship with socially innovative business called Thirty One Bits. Her responsibilities include getting the word out by finding celebrities to wear their product – costume jewelry made by Ugandan women. Their story is told in this documentary (all of which is worth watching, but 31bits shows up at the 6 minute mark).